Alison Heller-Ono is passionate about how people work!
As a pioneer in the ergonomics consulting industry since 1993, Alison has used her expertise, experience, know-how and savvy to change the way people work from employee to employee, organization to organization resulting in improved employee health and organizational productivity.
As a trusted advisor and valued consultant to her clients, Alison has a distinguished career highlighted by a comprehensive body of work in ergonomics. Alison has worked diligently to assure validation in the methods and theories utilized by Worksite International through periodic peer reviews. She is a highly respected, recognized and sought after global speaker and trainer. Listen to Alison Heller-Ono educate, entertain and inform you in new ways of working for a healthy and productive work-life!
Community Activities, Appointments and Memberships
- Institute for Management Consultants, Member
- Bay Area Ergonomics Roundtable, Member
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, Member
- American Physical Therapy Association, Member
- American Board of Disability Analysts, Member
Alison Heller-Ono’s Highlights:
- 2013 Certified Professional Disability Manager (CPDM)
- 2009 Certified Professional Ergonomist (CPE)
- 2008-2014 Full-time Ergonomics Manager for the County of Monterey
- 2000 Awarded the "5 STAR SEAL OF ERGONOMICS EXCELLENCE" for “Train the Evaluator” workshop
- 2001 Certified Management Consultant® (CMC) credential
- 1996 Certified Industrial Ergonomist (CIE)
- 1996 Certified Disability Analyst (CDA)
- 1993 Formed Worksite International, Inc.
- 1987 Master of Science and Licensed Physical Therapist
- Professional Mentor and Coach in Ergonomics
- Professional trainer and speaker
- Author of “Your Guide to Developing an Ergonomics Process” published by Taylor and Francis
- International (keynote) speaker on three continents including North America, Europe and Australia