The pandemic forced millions of people to suddenly work from home in 2020. This situation has proven to be the norm. Provided with just a laptop at the kitchen table, with no ergonomic design is no longer sufficient. Employers must commit to work from home remotely as a legitimate workplace.
This seminar sends just the right message to employees who transitioned to work at home permanently or as a hybrid solution. Our course teaches the principles of (home and office) workstation ergonomics from a professional ergonomist so they can reduce discomfort and transform their home office into a productivity center!
- Understand why ergonomics is essential to identify your risks when working from home.
- Identify the five steps you should take right now to set up your home office workstation with good ergonomics even when you don't have all the right equipment.
- Create quick fixes and hacks at no cost by using what you have at home to create a more comfortable work environment.
- Practice mindfulness at home throughout the workday, including safe work practices and self-care.
After the evaluation or training, students can put into action ergonomic concepts and practices! Use our new game to help set up Jessie correctly and make sure she practices safe work behaviors. Employees apply these techniques to their own home office set up. Watch a quick demo.
Easy Course Completion
Each of our corporate employee training courses takes under an hour to complete and is set up in short learning durations of 2 minutes to 15-minute sessions for easy learning. Students can complete each lesson in full or return and complete on-demand.
Upon completion, students earn a Certificate of Completion in the course content.
Design & Delivery
This course is designed by a Board-Certified Professional Ergonomist and Physical Therapist. It's self-paced, on-demand, delivered online in less than 60 minutes in an interactive, highly engaging way which will have all participants immediately changing the way they work.
Bonus Employee Job Aids
Included with your enrollment are numerous job aids for download to include:
- 5 Steps to Workstation Set up
- Home and Office Ergonomics Guide
- The Ultimate Buyer's Guide to Ergonomic Furniture and Accessories
- Quick fixes and hacks at home
- and more
Training Your Way
We can design your remote ergonomics training to meet your corporate goals. Delivered the way you want it:
- As a live virtual seminar
- In our learning portal for ongoing access all year
- Custom bundle of courses just for you with your corporate logo and landing page
- As an MP4 video for your learning
- Serve as your subject matter expert to help you develop your own training