The pandemic has forced millions of people to suddenly work from home. Most are working off a laptop at the kitchen table, with no ergonomic design, which can lead to disaster!
This seminar sends just the right message to employees who have had to quickly transition to work@home. It will teach them the principles of workstation ergonomics from a professional ergonomist so they can reduce discomfort and transform a home office into a productivity center!
- Understand why ergonomics is essential to identify your risks when working from home.
- Identify the five steps you should take right now to set up your home office workstation with good ergonomics even when you don't have all the right equipment.
- Create quick fixes and hacks at no cost by using what you have at home to create a more comfortable work environment.
- Practice mindfulness at home through the workday, including safe work practices and self-care.
After the evaluation or training, students can put into action ergonomic concepts and practices! Use our new game to help set up Jessie correctly and make sure she practices safe work behaviors. Employees apply these techniques to their own home office set up. Watch a quick demo.
Certificate of Completion
Complete this training and receive a beautiful certificate of completion showing you successfully fulfilled the requirements of the course.
Design & Delivery
This course is designed by a Board Certified Professional Ergonomist and Physical Therapist. It's self-paced, on-demand, delivered online in less than 60-minutes in an interactive, highly engaging way which will have all participants immediately changing the way they work. Request your demo below.
Bonus Employee Job Aids
Included with your enrollment are numerous job aids for download to include:
- 5 Steps to Workstation Set up
- Home and Office Ergonomics Guide
- The Ultimate Buyer's Guide to Ergonomic Furniture and Accessories
- Quick fixes and hacks at home
- and more
Training Your Way
We can design your remote ergonomics training to meet your corporate goals. Delivered the way you want it:
- As a live virtual seminar
- In our learning portal for ongoing access all year
- As an MP4 video for your learning
- Serve as your subject matter expert to help you develop your own training