A healthy workforce knows how to work safely and with good ergonomics through self-correction, self-care, and safe work practices. This training teaches employees (who work in the office) how to reduce exposure to ergonomic risk factors and ensure they feel comfortable and productive at their workstations in the office.
- The meaning of ergonomics and why it’s important
- The leading causes of injury in the office workplace
- Guide to chair and workstation setup and comfort
- Reducing exposure when working at home or on the go
- Practice self-care and safe work practices to reduce discomfort and avoid claim filing
After training, students can put into action ergonomic concepts and practices! Use our new game to help set up Jessie correctly and make sure she practices safe work behaviors. Employees apply these techniques to their own workstation set up. Watch a quick demo.
Easy Course Completion
Each of our corporate employee training courses takes under an hour to complete and is set up in short learning durations of 2 minutes to 20-minute sessions for easy learning. Students can complete each lesson in full or return and complete on-demand.
Upon completion, students earn a Certificate of Completion in the course content.
Working in Comfort® meets Cal-OSHA 5110 requirements and office ergonomics best practices to assure your employees learn the concepts necessary for compliance reducing your liability and risk.
Design & Delivery
This course is designed by a Board Certified Professional Ergonomist and Physical Therapist. It's self-paced, on-demand training delivered online in six lessons available for continual viewing for one year from purchase. Closed captions are available.
Bonus Supervisor and Employee Job Aids
Exceptional job aids are included with this course such as:
- Supervisor guides
- Home and Office Ergonomics Guide
- 5 Steps to Workstation Set up
- The Ultimate Buyer's Guide
- And much more
Training Your Way
We can design your office ergonomics training to meet your corporate goals. Delivered the way you want it:
- As a live virtual seminar
- In our learning portal for ongoing access all year
- Custom bundle of courses just for you with your corporate logo and landing page
- As an MP4 video for your learning portal
- Serve as your subject matter expert to help you develop your own training