Worksite International, Inc. core ideology is to pioneer services in the field of absence and productivity management using employee engagement, participation and ergonomics. Our purpose is to maximize the internal health of your organization through valid and objective services that yield a return on investment for you in cost savings and productivity improvement. We have pursued this approach since our inception in 1993.
Our Core Values
- Responsive, quick and attentive to your needs and requests.
- Trustworthy because we have your best interests in mind to help you and your employees with what is important.
- Reliable, intent and interested in making this process a success for our clients.
- We offer a variety of solutions to solve ergonomic problems and we won’t stop trying to solve the problem until you are satisfied.
- Concise and easily understood using a variety of methods to communicate.
- Confident and passionate about who we are and what we can do for our clients.
Through the science of ergonomics, absence and productivity services improve the design of work space and work practices fostering maximum human performance and efficiency.
Our Service Mission
To provide work health systems that emphasize human asset performance improvement in productivity, comfort, quality and profitability for the organization and the individual employee.
- We guarantee quality services and products. We guarantee professional service with unconditional expertise.
- We guarantee that value will be returned beyond the initial investment made.
- We guarantee ultimate customer satisfaction through quality outcomes.
Concepts and Practices
Worksite International Inc. is an evidence-based, results oriented company focusing on successful outcomes for all our client projects. We combine consulting with research to validate our perspectives, methods, theories and practices on work health care. Then integrate them into our service lines. For this reason, our work has been researched, validated and accepted nationally and internationally in the USA, Australia and Europe over the last 2 decades. We combine some of the best management practices into our services such as lean, total quality and continuous improvement, participatory ergonomics, employee engagement and macro-ergonomics to drive positive change in your business.