Is your organization trying to navigate the new ways of working, whether onsite, remote or hybrid?
Are your leaders realizing the pandemic has made it critical to focus on employee health and well-being?
In this online seminar, ergonomics expert Alison Heller-Ono PT, MSPT, CPE, and President of Worksite International discusses Ergonomics Process Leadership and how you can succeed in this new and critical role.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- Recent industry forces reveal it is time to redesign work to focus on employee safety, health, and well-being.
- Why transactional ergonomics is not effective in driving organizational health and performance like many people think.
- How to design your Ergonomics Process using a lean participatory approach to improve employee well-being and reduce workers' compensation claims.
- The six most critical phases you need to establish robust ergonomics process.
- What an Ergonomics Process Leader is and how to become one for your organization.
Gain valuable insights by enrolling now for this insightful 30-minute replay.
Learn more about our Ergonomics Process Consultation program.